Monday, October 1, 2012

The Book of Lane

For those of you who aren't on Facebook and didn't get the news, I should explain that my blogs stopped on September 8th due to a online class I began on September 17th.  The class is through a women's group I  joined called StoryCircle and the class is entitled "How to Use Your Authenticity to Find Your Audience."  I am learning so much and enjoying it.  I am due back to be writing blogs on this site the 2nd of November.  If you are on Facebook with me, you got my notification.  If you are interested in what I have been doing in my class, please go into thebookoflane.wordpress.com.  I have been using this site to organize my thoughts for the 365 eclectic day book I am writing.  The first three blogs explain my intent, and the next few are some entries for what I now call a blog-a-book.  These last blog entries will be used on this blog on blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment