Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Introduction

I am going to write each day about how I feel about life. Today I am encouraged that I am reaching the closest to peace that I have ever been.  It isn't the fun and excitement of a high, but then I am not depressed either.  I am happy actually, albeit a little bored.  I think that will change though because when one is aware they are bored, and if they don't like it, they can do something about it.  It is not that I don't have anything to do, or am lonely, I am just used to having life be more flamboyant, not that I don't think I have personally lost my panache.  It is one of my hopes in this blog that you will get a sense of what joys life can bring and a certain sense of what is right and wrong.  If we had the same policies and procedures, philosophies, and the same sense of of what was right and wrong throughout the world, it would be a better place. Each blog may not exude joy, but there is more to the fruit of the spirit in patience, kindness, goodness, generosity, faith, love, and self control as well as joy.  These things are what I try to live my life by.  I attend a writing class and I have published in the paper, but more note worthy are my personal journals and the ethical will I have left for my family (my beliefs and what I want to leave behind as a legacy).  It is my firm belief that helping others is our purpose.  Helping others to achieve a higher consciousness as to who we really are and what is important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment